- A small group of 8-12 people. Most European tours are 24 or more people.
- Sam Garza as your full-time guide/facilitator.
- All entrances listed in the itinerary. This includes all museums, palaces, wineries, walking tours, food tours... and much more.
- 13-nights' accommodation in hand-selected boutique hotels in central locations.
- All breakfast, half your lunches, and half your dinners.
- Local maps.
- Guaranteed tour price. This price is set once you pay your $500 per person deposit.
- The ability to transfer or cancel your tour. Read our cancellation policy to learn more.
NOTE: You are responsible for the cost of your bar drinks and activities not listed on your itinerary. See WTT's Tour Terms & Conditions for important information before paying your deposit.
Our tours involve a lot of walking. There is no better way to see these cities than on foot. On this tour, you will be expected to:
- Carry your luggage up stairs at some hotels
- Ability to walk and stand (be on your feet) for more than three hours in diverse weather conditions.
- Security and city orientation briefing will be provided upon arrival and you will need to be able to navigate the streets of each city on your own.
Physical Level 4 out of 5.
Our tours do not include airfare. Most tour participants choose to fly into Paris where their tour will begin. We suggest arriving at least a day before your tour starts to allow time to adjust to the time change.
Your online itinerary will be provided to your via our travel app 1 month prior to departure. Hotels and other activities will be listed on your itinerary.
Join Sam Garza on a 14-day train journey through the heart of Europe. Visit 6 cities on this culturally rich journey with a guide who knows Europe like a local. Explore Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, and Berlin. Select the button to set up a call with Sam to discuss this tour. ⇒
8-12 Persons Per Tour
The Heart of Europe
We will explore many historical, cultural, authentic, and breathtaking locations.
Begin your 14-day journey in Zurich, Switzerland.
Your next stop will be a three-night stay in Munich.
Spend your next two-nights visiting Vienna, Austria.
Your next destination is Budapest.
Prague is waiting for you.
Your last two nights will be spent in Germany's capital, Berlin.
“We consulted with World Travelers Today about whether or not to cancel our trip to Spain following a terrorist attack that happened near the hotel we booked. Sam helped us weigh our options and provided excellent advice on how to become cognizant travelers without missing out on the adventures we were anticipating. We felt confident and safe throughout our whole trip thanks to Sam's highly detailed guidance. He knew the area like the back of his hand and was able to route us to incredible experiences we may have otherwise missed. The trip culminated with a rooftop proposal in Barcelona--a memory we'll never forget. We have Sam to thank for encouraging us to seize our opportunity to experience this extraordinary city and culture. We'll have memories and stories to tell for a lifetime! Thanks, WTT!”