(Video) Two Days in San Sebastian
Of course I couldn’t cover everything I did in San Sebastian in the video, but here are some other things to see and do during your visit.
Ondarreta is the western part of San Sebastian. Here are some recommenations:
- Playa de Ondarreta (the beach).
- Palacio Miramar.
- The Ondarreta Gardens (near the beach).
Parte Vieja/Old Town
The old town was where I spent most of my time due to the fact that this are is filled with restaurants, bars, historical sites, and museums. Here are some recommendations:
- Castillo de La Mota.
- Plaza de la Constitucion. (Constitutional Palace).
- San Vincente Church.
- Santa Maria Church.
- The Naval Museum.
- The Aquarium
- The Victoria Eugenia Theatre.
- Bar San Marcial.
- La Espiga.
- Bar Antonio.
- Kursaal Congressional Palace.
- Pintxos Pote (Thursday Nights).
- Plaza Biteri.
More recommended Places to Eat Pinxtos
Bar Iturrioz, Bar Antonio
Parte Vieja – Old Part
Sport, Goiz-Argi, Borda Berri, Txepetxa, La Vina
Bergara, Bodeguilla Donostiarra
©2016 World Travelers Today